Weeds are the bane of every gardeners life sprouting up continually where not wanted. Here at Trowell Garden Centre we have a section dedicated to help you keep on top of these unwanted guests. Available to choose from in the form of sachets, tubes, gels or ready made up are all on the shelves. Specific areas such as paths, brambles, thistles, nettles and tree stumps are also catered for. Well known makes such as Jobdone, Resolver and Roundup are here to make your life easy when it comes to the war on weeds.
The British way is to be proud of your lawn and here at Trowell Garden Centre we have a vast array of Lawn Care products to suite your every need. Alongside the multi purpose grass seeds are some jewels for the more complex requirements:
- From Maxicrop comes a Moss Killer and Lawn Tonic with a natural organic seaweed base.
- Westland`s Gro-sure Smart Patch repairs any patch in any lawn.
- Patch Magic by Miracle-Gro is seed, feed and coir that makes the lawn grow twice as thick. For dry, sunny, shady and high traffic areas.
- Westland Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Xtra kills weeds not lawn!
- Aftercut Lawn Thickener is a feed and seed mixture from West that is child and pet safe.
- Autumn Lawn Care by Evergreen kills moss and creates stronger roots.
Plants need tender loving care plus have ailments just like the rest of us. Visiting the Plant Feeding section at Trowell Garden Centre is comparable with visiting a health food shop. The multi purpose feeders are the multi vitamin of the garden world packed with the nutrients to keep your leafed loved ones happy. To be expected is the large range of the ever popular tomato feed though specialised formulas are also in stock for:
- Ericaceous plants such as Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Camellias and Magnolias
- Tree and Shrubs
- Roses, enriched with horse manure and plant stimulants
Various super strength seaweed extracts, even organic, can be found.
Flowering and fruiting needs are catered for with hi or low nitrogen to include high potash.
Magnesium is the cure for greening up yellowing plants whilst iron treats this ailment in lime hating varieties. And yes even these sprouting and blooming life forms have the need for Epsom Salts which also assists with this problem.
Sulphate of Ammonia is a high nitrogen feed producing healthy vegetables.
Bone Meal is a slow release organic plant food for root building.
Famous names adorn the shelves such as Westland, Neudorff, Chempak, Bayer, Vitax and Baby Bio